Sample Photo Products are a valuable tool. They allow you to show your customers the variety and quality of products you offer. Each Sample is an investment in subsequent orders - for both yourself and for us. Just like you, we aim to increase sales, which is why we are happy to cover most of the costs, giving you a full-fledged product with your photos at a very attractive price.
We want to be sure that our Sample Products are put to use accordingly, therefore we have introduced several rules for the use of our discounts.
• As a valued nPhoto Customer you are entitled to 3 Samples per calendar year. In individual cases, Sample limits can be increased. If you require more than 3 Samples, please contact your Account Manager or a member of the nPhoto Team.
There are two sample discounts, Regular and Maximum.
To receive a Regular Sample Discount, your project must be related to wedding, family, children, maternity, boudoir, or seniors, and can include photos from just one photo session. This sample product will be labeled “Sample Product not for Resale”.
To receive a Maximum Sample Discount, your project must be related to wedding, family, children, maternity, boudoir, or seniors, and must include photos from at least two different photo sessions (two couples, two newborns, two families, etc.) This sample product will not be labeled as a sample.
You have full control of how your Sample will look like.
You create it yourself with your own images by selecting the desired product and designing it using our easy-to-use Online Designer, with the help of our Templates, or using our partners’ software (Fundy, Smart Albums, Album Stomp, Dgflick).
• Maximum Sample Discounts apply to: Complete Album Sets, Complete Photo Book Sets, Complete DreamBook Sets all with a sample USB (1024MB capacity). If you are interested in a sample of a product not on the list, please contact your Account Manager or a member of our Team.
• Discount codes can be used only once per customer, unless otherwise stated.
• Shipping, express shipping, express production and design services are not subject to discounts.
• When your Sample project is ready, enter the appropriate Promo Code in the “Notes” field at checkout. To speed up the verification process include an indication of which spreads/pages have different models.
IMPORTANT: Verification of orders for Sample Products is carried out individually and may take up to 24 hours. If your project does not meet the requirements set by us - Customer Service has the right to accept the order without applying a discount. In this case, you will be contacted via email.
Standard deadlines apply to sample orders, however, deadlines may be extended during periods of increased number of orders (you will be informed about this situations). Please note that all Sample orders must be placed before November-December peak season, all Sample orders placed during this time will be put on hold. Their production will resume in January. Peak season may be extended if the number of orders exceeds our standard peak season limits.