‘'How much better can it get?’' That’s the question that shaped the DreamBook 4K. It’s printed exclusively on genuine Canon paper using Canon’s DreamLabo 5000 production colour inkjet printer. All to bring out the highest level of precision and colour richness of your images you wouldn’t believe was possible to achieve in printing.
And because it’s not only what’s inside that counts, each DreamBook 4K Exclusive has a handcrafted hardcover, available in 40+ colours either in textile or eco-leather finish. A wide range of cut-out windows and personalisation options allows you to deliver to your clients a keepsake that represents their style and is truly like no other.
- handcrafted hardcover
- lay flat binding allowing panoramic pictures across the pages
- printed in inkjet technology - superior alternative to conventional silver halide technology
- Canon DreamLabo 5000 uses new FINE high-density print head technology and enables an incredible image resolution of 2400 DPI
- seven dye-based inks deliver photos with smoother gradations, faithful colours and natural skin tones
- black and white prints look more natural thanks to the additional grey ink
- three types of genuine Canon paper to choose from: glossy (275g/m²), lustre (275g/m²) or satin (170g/m²)
- 10 up to 60 spreads (120 pages)