Nphoto respects the intellectual property of others, and asks and expects that our authors do the same. If you haven’t already, please familiarize yourself with your obligations as a user of nCreator (Software End User License Agreement) and as a Member of the nPhoto web site (Terms and Conditions). Nphoto may, as appropriate and at its total discretion, terminate the membership privileges of any users who violate the provisions of the above agreements, including any activity that repeatedly infringes on the intellectual property of others.
We encourage any nPhoto user to notify us immediately if they have reason to believe that any material on the nPhoto website or in a book created by the nCreator software infringes on the intellectual property rights of another. When we become aware of such violations and after we validate that the notification received fulfills the requirements set forth below, we will act immediately and remove the material in question as further described in the Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your work has been copied, posted, or used in any way that constitutes copyright infringement (whether on the nPhoto web site or in a Photo album or Photobook created using the nCreator software application), please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the location of the material that you claim is infringing (i.e. on a specific part of the nPhoto web site, in a particular Photo album or Photobook, etc.) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and sufficient information that allows nPhoto to locate such material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Contact information for nPhoto’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows:
Cyfrowa Foto Sp. z o.o.
Zaczernie 190, 36-062
VAT: PL 8133469935
VAT: GB 231612644